Our website address is: http://mogasregional.com.au.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Mogas Regional is committed to protecting your privacy.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information is any information about an individual which is reasonably capable of identifying the person to whom the information relates.
Personal Information held by Mogas Regional may include your name, gender, address, telephone number and mobile numbers, email address, date of birth, bank account and credit card details, occupation, employer, drivers licence, car registration number, your financial circumstances, credit worthiness, credit history, credit standing and credit capacity.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Mogas Regional collects or handles Personal Information in a number of different ways including:
- directly from an individual, such as in the course of processing and administering an Accountholder’s Mogas FuelCard;
- from third parties, such as from our dealers and related companies, your representative or credit reporting agencies; and
- when legally required to do so.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED
Mogas Regional holds your Personal Information for the purpose of providing a range of products and services.
Your Personal Information may be used to:
- purchase our products and services;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- research, develop and improve our products and services;
- monitor and maintain our products and services; and
- provide you with marketing information.
We may disclose your Personal Information to associated entities and/or third parties depending on the particular circumstances in each case. Your Personal Information will only be disclosed in relation to Mogas Regional providing it’s products and services to you. Associated entities and/or third parties may include:
- Mailing and billing operations;
- Credit reporting agencies;
- Credit providers;
- Debt-recovery functions;
- Collection agents;
- Information Technology services;
- Marketing and market research services;
- Our related companies;
- Our professional advisors such as lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- Government and regulatory authorities, as required by law; and
- Your bank, financial controller or accountant, trade references, contractors and/or landlord.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Mogas Regional shall ensure that it has taken and continues to take all reasonable technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing or disclosure of the Personal Information.
This is achieved by implementing security safeguards on our computer systems (such as user names and passwords) to protect Personal Information from being accessed by unauthorised personnel and also against computer viruses.
ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to access your Personal Information. If you want to access your Personal Information please put your request in writing with full name, contact address and telephone details of the person making the request to the Managing Director (see contact details below).
Mogas Regional reserves the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for the reasonable costs of locating and collating the information and/or reproduction or photocopying that information.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Mogas Regional will endeavour to ensure that all Personal Information we hold about you is complete and kept up to date. Please let us know if there are any inaccuracies in the Personal Information we hold about you such as changes in name and address. If any information we hold is found to be incorrect or out of date, then we will amend our records accordingly.
If you wish to make a complaint about a possible breach of privacy please provide full details to the Managing Director (see contact details below).
- Phone: 08 8367 2000
- Fax: 08 8367 2099
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Mogas Regional Pty Ltd,
PO Box 322, Kensington Park SA 5068